Workout

I'm attempting to exercise you from me but my will is out of shape
But keeping the dream of you near to me isn't really worth the weight
My thick thighs from your fat lies
Isn't really all that great
So I'm loosing these inhibitions and I'm stepping out on faith
Stepping out on the faith that I'm worthy
Worthy of someone who understands me, not just tolerates me, someone who celebrates my cerebellum and not just my steam
Someone who’s eager to embrace my feelings not just my firmament, a man of some permanence
Someone who loves the whole of me the way I love everything else
And someone who's words are true and clean and better for my health
Words ears could eagerly consume and digest, organic and simple, not a pain in my chest
I'm attempting to exercise you from me love, I walk away, no look backs
And for as long as it takes I will shake off these weighs of your fat lies holding me back

Comments

Popular Posts