Happy Monday Eve

Me, like a smart person, thought it’d be a great idea to have a “natural energy supplement drink” earlier to help me be more alert without the jitters. I can’t really complain because it worked; so well in fact that I cleaned and sanitized the refrigerator at 22:00 and played a ridiculous number of rounds of Angry Birds. So here I sit, trying to convince my internal personal assistant that it’s okay to clock out for the day.

On a positive note, my first article was published today on nebraskatourcompany.com. It’s...surreal honestly; I am so appreciative. I love writing, or just being considered to be in the writing community, especially because I feel like my friends are much better writers than me. For example, I have a homie who has an amazing futuristic published book (she even gave me a shot out!) and she’s working on the second one. I have a friend who writes these brilliant short stories that are like interwoven mini mystery novels, mind blowing stuff. I know a gent who not only writes a motivational blog, but he’s already pretty much the next Atticus. So to have something out there, legitimately, I feel like now maybe I can sit at the cool kids table lol.

In other news, as I journey closer to that 7 x 5, sometimes I feel closer to a 7 x 2 with my lack of adultness. I wish it were easier....

Comments

Popular Posts