Reflection

Sometimes, as we travel our path, we stop to take a breath and reflect on the trail we've taken, and wonder if the turns we've made are the right ones. We look around and ponder our progress, trying to decipher if we are on course or in fact lost.  We might be disappointed, feeling like we should have been farther along by now,or just be glad we are moving at all. I find myself here (as I am highly philosophical when I can't sleep), here with my current thoughts and crispy fresh memories, a mind map showing right where I am. Despite my personal misgivings, the mountain-like opinions (and judgements) of others and, the variables of life in general; I can say with confidence that my compass has never failed me.  To north it points, its readings true.  I can't spend too much time peering into a reflection...I gotta keep moving

Comments

Popular Posts