Love Jones

I oscillate between my feelings...
Back and forth as if a hinged door driven by wind
Trying to decide whether or not to call my sponsor...
Or should I forget my protocol and give in...
Mr. Jones, Good Good, Monkey on my back
I've a devotion to addiction and it's not to any substances
I appeal to all the justices
Since it seems that our discussions is
The very thing that I most often crave
But having gone through rehab twice now
I have learned to try and behave
But how can I avoid my triggers when in daily situations my mentality figures how you might respond were the moment ours to share
My desperate imperfection presupposes that you'd care
Curiosity then softly whispers the faintest little dare
Find out...
I oscillate between my feelings...
Back and forth as if a vast sea driven by the moon
It's not a wonder that I suffer with this lunacy
The symptoms of the longings of love's fool

Comments

Popular Posts