Compliment

I succumb to the blinding nature of your masculine beauty
I stand in the middle of your hurricane and yet find peace
I see no flaws in your broken imperfection
each fragment seems to reflect the light of a thousand ancient stars
the energy of all times seems to radiate through your scars
I am drawn near by the silence of your darkness
the shadows of the million words you refuse yet to speak
I find my thoughts wander, led by my eyes
And I wonder how it is to me, your bitterness is so sweet
all that you say is refuse, I see as art
all that sighs is but melodious tones
and scarcely will you shake my unyielding devotion
anymore that you might shake the sinews from your very bones
I am here
by divine assignment
I am called to heal you by the forces beyond
I am called to balance and maintain and establish
I am called to make the wars within you
calm.

Comments

Popular Posts