Forward...

I finally cleaned out my old office today. It took a while for the old and tense energy to dissipate, at least from a mental perspective. It’s been converted from a family catch all to a cozy space full of art and photos and plants. There are two nice windows framing large oak trees and colorful crochet blankets folded neatly in the corner. The router sits precariously on the edge of a corner desk, but even it looks admittedly happier. It’s a mismatch room but it’s a good place now to hide and read and write. The sun fades from bright yellow to a glowing reddish orange and all seems to say “rest”. It feels like a small step forward. It rained a couple of days ago, and now the weather is pleasant and cool. I’m really to welcome fall but I’m also preparing for winter. Perhaps it’s my inner squirrel lol.
Today was...better.

Comments

Popular Posts