Good vibes only...

Sitting here sick (again), it's hard sometimes not to be discouraged. I tried to get up, straighten up the dining room a little, but I was too weak, had to come back to the recliner and bundle up. One of the medicines I take makes me feel cold and jittery, so a blanket is a fine refuge to counter all that. The window reveals a green and soggy world, quickly trying to recover from last night's storm in lieu of the rain predicted for this afternoon.
When I finally get better, I really want to reconnect with folks I've lost touch with, beloved ones. I'm eager to create new memories of laughter and discovery, especially with autumn nearly here. My ideal day includes volunteer service in the morning with a stop by my favourite coffee shop for tea; hunting for deals at the thrift shops and antique stores downtown, hitting up a few art galleries for some inspiration and finally finding myself happily devouring spring rolls and a large bowl of pho. I'm gonna focus on that today, that daydream that can actually happen. Good vibes despite tough times, that's the goal.

Comments

Popular Posts